1. Buddhism assumes there is no such thing as God.
Buddhism is a religion that has questioned the existence of God. This religion prominently emphasizes that human is the lord of the self. Humans are not subject to God’s rule. It is possible that no god has created humans. In fact, man himself is the cause of his troubles, evils. Therefore Buddhism denies the idea of worshipers of God that the universe is created by God. first fact from the Top Ten Buddhism facts and beliefs
2. Buddhism does not consider the soul as permanent
In Bodh Dharma, the soul is not considered to be separated from the body of man whereas Hindus and many other religions have described the soul
3. Buddhism believes that no religious texts are automatically proofs
Mainly all religions consider their own texts as proof itself, but Buddhism does not recognize such authenticity in its religious philosophy. This religion emphasizes that the material written in these self-certified religious books has been written and collected by humans and not by any god. It is also not necessary that these texts come true on the principles of science. There can also be differences.
Buddhism emphasizes that the accomplishment of texts is possible only through intelligence. Thus, the authenticity of self-certified texts, Vedas, etc. is dependent on intelligence. This also applies to religious books such as Quran and Bibles. Buddhist philosophy says that when God does not exist then how did he create these texts? There have been many terrible tortures in the past due to this being considered as the automatic proof of religious texts. The plight of Galileo was the incident of due to the self-certified Bible itself. Due to the self-authenticity of Manusmriti in India, the lower class was oppressed by the upper class. Indeed, the self-authenticity of religious texts compresses the thinking of the society. So the self-authenticity of the texts is futile.
Top Ten Buddhism facts and beliefs
4. Buddhism believes that the life flow is continuing before and after the body
According to Buddhist philosophy, the body of a creature is not a single entity but a community of body and mind, or it can say that there is a community of innumerable molecules and these molecules are constantly changing. This change is so subtle that its effect can not immediately noticed but after some time it becomes clear. This change is reflected in the body along with the mind (soul). The body and mind which are at the age of 10, often both changed completely coming up to the age of 40, and this change is a continuous process.
5. Despite the origin of Buddhism in India, this religion could not be established in India
Only 0.80% of people in India are followers of Buddhism. Most of these are related to the northeast states of India. Due to the domination of Hinduism, Bodh
6. The establishment of Buddhist monk association (Sangha) was organized by Mahatma Buddha with his 60 monk disciples
Shakyamuni got the knowledge of Buddhtva under the Boddhi tree in Gaya. After getting the knowledge he gave his first sermon to five disciples in Sarnath. This was the first time when this world was illuminated with the wisdom of Buddha’s. This phenomenon is famous in the world as Buddhutva enlightenment. After the festival of this knowledge, five of his disciples gathered another 55 monks for the propagation of Buddhism and established a union which recognized by Buddha . This was the time when Buddhist monk association originated. This same union led the work of spreading the Buddhism and later divided into two branches of Mahayana and Heenyana.
Gotam Buddha was not in the favor of the establishment of women monks Sangha
Buddha was not in the favor of establishment of women monk Sangha, but with the efforts of the monk Anand and Parjapati Gautami, Buddha gave his support for the establishment of the Bhikshuni Sangh according to some of his conditions.
Conditions of Mahatma Buddha were the following. Mata Gautmi had gladly accepted all the conditions for the establishment of the women monks Sangha.
- As long as the female monk remains in the Sangh, she will always bow to all the monks.
- There should be no female monk in the place where there is no monk.
- For listening the preaching and discourse, the lady monk will have to ask the monk union.
- After the Chaturmas, a female monk should pray to the monks Sangha or the women Bhikshuk Sangha to tell her about her faults. it is Paravarana.
- In the state of fault, that female monk should spend nights outside Bihar for fifteen days to satisfy the Sangha.
- Provide both Sanghas Upasampada to the woman who has studied hard for two years to become a monk.
- For any reason, female monk will not give abuses any other monk.
- The monk only will preaches to the female monk.
The description of this tale is found in Buddhist texts Anguttara Nikaya.Top Ten Buddhism facts and beliefs
8. Stupas of Buddhism have been constructed on the pyre consume of Mahatma Buddha and on bones
After Nirvana, many disciples of Buddha and several Kings followers had divided the Buddha’s chita and divided the bones. In the future, these disciples and followers built Buddhist stupas on Buddha’s pyre consume and bones in many places.
9. The word Buddhism was not created by the Buddhists
The word ‘Buddhism’ was actually coined by Western scholars in the 1930s. The term ‘Buddhism’ is mostly used in the present time, whereas in ancient times, knowledge of Buddha was known collectively as ‘Dhamma’ Dharma.
10. Hinayana branch not considers Mahayana and Vajrayana branches as the part of Buddhism
Hinayana’s monk and follower understands Mahayana and Vajrayana branch as a fictitious organization, different from the principles of Buddha.
Mahayana branch originated in Andhra Pradesh state of India. This Buddhist branch looks very influenced by Hinduism. Worshiping of Buddha’s statue started with this institution. Followers of Mahayana worship Buddha in the form of Avatar. Similarly, Vajrayana branch is affected by the Mahayana branch. Vajrayana branch system is based on magic, Tantra-mantra and superstition, ostentation. This is the reason that Heiniyani Buddhist does not consider these two branches as a part of Bodh Dharma.
These are the top ten Buddhism facts and beliefs. First four are the Principles of Buddhism. Rather it would be fair to say that Buddhism is based on these principles, beliefs and Facts.Top Ten Buddhism facts and beliefs.